Lead conversations and connect your members online through the WebLink social network and blog platform. WebLink's social media solutions allow associations to create relevant content for members and provide online networking opportunities.
As the expert in your industry, you need to be involved in and take the lead in these conversations to connect with and create additional value for your members.
The WebLink Social Network provides you with a full-featured private social network for your members, similar to LinkedIn or Facebook, but just for your members.
- Branded to your association.
- Members can “friend” each other in the network and share information.
- Discussion forum for members to create and reply to conversations.
- Groups for members to follow and discuss the topics that interest them.
- Photo and video uploading.
- Ability to grant access to network.
- Integration of your association's event calendars.
- RSS feeds of content updates.
WebLink's blog platform gives you a robust, easy-to-use blogging platform to create content quickly and deliver relevant information to your members and industry.
- Integrated with WebLink Connect and your website.
- Integrated widgets can include such content items as your community calendar, news, events, and more.
- Includes one layout (theme) designed to replicate the design of your association's website.
- Publishing of posts by multiple authors enables your organization to create more content.
- Content control to manage comments as needed.
- RSS feed for main blog and categories.
- User commenting and comment notification.
- Social bookmarking content submission functionality.
- Unlimited authors.
- Optimized for non-dues revenue with banner and sponsorship opportunities available.
- Keyword Cloud visualize keyword density of blog content.
- Search content functionality included.
Next: Your Integrated Association Website