WebLink’s social media solutions allow you to connect with your community,
add value for your members, and expand your influence. More and more
conversations are happening online and as a Chamber of Commerce, it’s important
that you are leading conversations about your community online.
The WebLink Social Network provides you with a full-featured private social
network for your members, similar to LinkedIn or Facebook, that can be made
public or restrict to just members. Either way, it’s important to combine online
social networking with traditional networking to maximize your results.
- Branded online social network to replicate the design of your Chamber’s
- Allow members to“friend” each other in the network and share
- Discussion forum for members to create content and respond to
- Create photo galleries and upload photos.
- Ability to be open to the public or private just for members.
- Completely integrated with your Chamber event calendars and membership
- RSS feeds of content updates.
WebLink’s Blogging Platform makes it easy to build an online community of
fans and followers, publish content, enable comments, syndicate content, and
generate non-dues revenue.
- Integration with your membership database and website.
- Ability to feature your Chamber event calendar, news, events, and more.
- Branded and designed to complement your Chamber website.
- Unlimited authors.
- Ability to control content by approving comments and posts.
- RSS feed for main blog and categories.
- Social bookmarking content submission functionality.
- Ability to incorporate WebLink’s partner advertising program for
additional non-dues revenue.
- Keyword Cloud visualize keyword density of blog content.
- Search content functionality.
Next: Award-winning Chamber Websites