Outside Advertising Sales - Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
WebLink International is a fast-growing technology and marketing solutions company serving non-profit organizations across North America. Our world-class membership management, web, SEO, and marketing products help our clients acquire, engage, and retain their members while driving revenue growth and decreasing costs.
Each year more than $100 Billion is spent on local advertising and WebLink and its client partners are well positioned to capitalize on money that is migrating to the web and mobile devices.
You bring the relentless drive to succeed, professional sales experience, prospecting, account management and closing skills. We deliver the products, leads, marketing campaign support, and career growth you desire. And because you are building a growing renewable book of business, your income can continue to grow.
You'll be responsible for developing and growing your assigned accounts by securing commitments from businesses in your assigned territory. Working closely with our marketing team you will develop account target lists and opportunities, define and close deals, plus build and solidify lasting client relationships. This role combines both outside "in the field" sales with inside sales and account management.
- Developing and cultivating relationships with leads from multiple sources
- Designing marketing campaigns to drive prospects to marketing events
- Making presentations to groups and individuals
- Setting up face-to-face and phone meetings with qualified prospects
- Meeting individual monthly and annual sales goals
- Providing documentation on new client acquisitions to the Operations team
- Managing relationships with clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience - preferably in online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising sales
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels to all types of industries
- Self-motivated team player who can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Proof of performance from prior sales experience
- Able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Available to travel in market up to 50% of the time is required
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer salary, commission, and bonuses based on sales targets and company goals plus an attractive benefits package.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for successful sales professionals. WebLink is a fast growing sales oriented company that is rapidly expanding into the national interactive media space.WebLink is an equal opportunity employer.