This role is located in the corporate headquarters in Indianapolis,
IN. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We need results-driven people who can make significant impact in a
fast-growing company full of opportunity and promise. Consider the
strength of a growing employer, one that will value your contributions.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with extensive customer
care experience who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Do
you have what it takes to become the next member of our team?
The Relationship Manager owns the customer relationship and is
responsible for customer satisfaction. The RM acts as the main point of
customer contact from the initial sale onward. The RM is an integral
part of the Relationship Management Team, ensuring superior levels of
customer satisfaction, high customer retention, and solid and numerous
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns the goals and objectives, and therefore the success, of the
- Oversees the implementation of new customers, working with
project management and website development to ensure high user
- Resolves customer issues and answers customer questions.
- Proactively communicates with customers to ensure progress
against objectives and to keep customers notified of changes.
- Analyzes customer usage and success, utilizing data and reports.
- Recommends best practices to meet objectives.
- Connects similar customers together to increase communication
- Manages all customer agreements.
- Project-manages resources required to meet customer needs, and
project-manages the implementation of some modules and additional
- Ensures customer accounts are current.
- Ensures high customer retention and manages customer references.
- Effectively documents activity related to customer management.
Education and Work Experience
- Undergraduate degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of support, account management, consulting, or
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Consultation skills with customers on business objectives and
- Strong problem-solving methodologies, analytical focus on root
- Proven client care skills to maintain and enhance client
- Intellectual curiosity
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn and adapt to
- Strong documentation skills
- Competency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
Additional Helpful Knowledge and Skills (Not Required)
- Work experience with chambers of commerce or associations
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Knowledge of Internet technologies such as FTP and DNS.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment
- High energy, hard work
- Some stress as a vital member of a growing company
- This role operates under moderate supervision and reports
directly to the Director of Customer Experience.